Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Joba
Posted on: 2006/12/14 18:31
Developer
Re: [Tips] How to insert Attributes or Operations anywhere you want in Class
Hi Bonissauro,

Right. That could work too!
For users who add Attributes or Operations in the "Structure Tree view", you can just sort them by Drag & Drop after adding them. It's a simple and the best way!

By the way, have you ever wished that you could sort Attributes or operations by Drag & Drop directly inside the Class on the Diagram Editor? I just thought it might be easy.. but I dont know. Anyone??
Anonymous
Posted on: 2006/12/7 20:44
Post from I found as a guest
---

I think this was the only thing I had not try before.

And that was the right thing to do: SIMPLY DRAG THE ATTRIBUTE TO THE PLACE YOU WANT IT. That simple, no buttons "up/down", no properties menu... Just "Drag'n Drop".

10x 4 your attention
Bonissauro
Anonymous
Posted on: 2006/12/7 20:30
Post from Bonissauro as a guest
---

Hi,

I use Jude Community 3.1.1. and didn't locate what you called "Property view". Where do I find that option to sort my class attributes? In advance, I asure you that I have already right clicked the attribute but the pull-down menu doesn't show me any properties optios where the refered buttons "up" and "down" should by.

10x
Bonissauro

PS: Sorry about my terrible english.

Joba
Posted on: 2006/9/6 9:29
Developer
[Tips] How to insert Attributes or Operations anywhere you want in Class
When you add an Attribute in Class by operating in the Property View or using shortcut key "Ctrl+F", the attribute will be added in the last line. Then if you want to sort them, you have to go to the Property view and use [Up] and [Down] button to place the Attribute where you want to place it.

Since 3.0 Version, you are able to add Attributes by just pressing [Enter] key on the Diagram Editor.
It has made it very easier to insert Attributes where you want to place them because Attributes would be added right after the one you had selected when pressing [Enter] Key.

You can do the same with adding Operations.
I bet this will cut your time off going back and forth to property view and the Diagram Editor.
Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top