XML export of model

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/1/26 0:35
XML export of model
Post from Don Kittle as a guest
---

Would you consider adding the option to save a model in an XML format? With an XML representation of a model a person could easily generate code and configuration files that are customized for their use. I would really like to be able to use Jude to model web page flows and transform the model into an SCXML file that I can use with the Shale framework. SCXML is a project by the W3C.

Again, I just want to be able to save the model in any kind of XML format. I would then write an XSLT to turn it into SCXML.

Thanks, Don
Joba
Posted on: 2007/1/26 10:20
Developer
Re: XML export of model
Thanks Don for your request!

JUDE/Professional has an option called [XMI Input & Output] and you are able to save models in XML format and also import XML format files into JUDE.

I am afraid that we do not plan to implement this feature to JUDE/Community at the moment.
Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/1/26 11:43
Post from Don Kittle as a guest
---

Thank you for your reply, Joba. I will try an eval license for the Pro version and see if I can get this to work.

Don
Joba
Posted on: 2007/1/26 13:20
Developer
Sounds great Don.
There are much more especial features implemented in JUDE/Professional compared to JUDE/Community. If you have any more questions, feel feel to ask us anytime.

JUDE/Professional Evaluation License is available from here.
http://jude.change-vision.com/jude-web/getEvaluationLicenseButton.do
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top