[Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C#

Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic
Poster Thread
webmaster
Posted on: 2015/4/14 18:08
Webmaster
Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C#
Hello Thatar,

Thank you very much for giving the source code and I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

> Are there any plans to make generic parameters a property of fields/classes/return values?

Is it what you meant that you'd like to add the "List" for the attribute in the Class diagram?

If so, there are two ways to do so. I'd like to let you know the steps by email, so could you please send me an email to "support@astah.net". My name is Kaori.

> One issue with this method that it is impossible to have two classes of the same name with differing amounts of generic parameters, like Func.
> E.g. Func and Func cannot coëxist, while this is a valid C# assembly.

As you mentioned, Astah doesn't have the capability of having two classes of the same name with different amounts of generic parameter.

So I've taken it as a request and added to our user-wish list which Astah development team reviews at the time of planning for the future release and they will consider implementing it.

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask me at anytime.

Kaori
Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic

Subject Poster Date
   [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/4 19:49
     Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/6 17:03
     Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/7 11:52
       Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/8 17:26
         Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/8 18:31
           Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/9 17:33
             Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/12 22:56
             » Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/14 18:08
                 Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# midori 2015/4/27 10:21