Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic
Poster Thread
webmaster
Posted on: 2015/4/7 11:52
Webmaster
Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C#
Hello Thatar,

I apologize for this late reply.

> is it possible to get the generic parameter to export to C#?

Yes, it's possible to export the Class with the generic parameter by using C# in the Class diagram.
Here is the steps to do so;

(1) Create Class and add the Attribute
(2) Delete the Attribute and fill in the "- list : List<Class>"

(3) Click on "Yes"

If you export this model into C# source code, from [Tool] - [C#] - [Export C#], the result you will get is this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
public class Class0
{
private List<Class> list;

}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do let me know, if there's anything I can do for you.

Best regards,
Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic

Subject Poster Date
   [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/4 19:49
     Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/6 17:03
   » Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/7 11:52
       Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/8 17:26
         Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/8 18:31
           Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/9 17:33
             Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# Thatar 2015/4/12 22:56
               Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# webmaster 2015/4/14 18:08
                 Re: [Class diagram] Exporting generic type parameter to C# midori 2015/4/27 10:21