How to use of Astah (Pro/SysML/GSN/Com)
     copy to clipboard - remove background

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
lems
Posted on: 2009/11/2 18:21
Just popping in
copy to clipboard - remove background
I recently changed from jude to astah. I do now see that when I copy a diagram to word the notion Astah is put in the background. Is there an option to remove this???

Thanks!!!
Joba
Posted on: 2009/11/4 11:41
Developer
Re: copy to clipboard - remove background
Hello lems,

The watermark is one of the new restrictions for free version, and I am afraid that there is no option to remove this.

Please check out our new product, astah* UML. You can try it out for free for 20 days.

Best regards,
Satomi
jkn
Posted on: 2010/4/6 19:03
Just popping in
Hello there
You may like to know that the restriction of this feature, combined with the time-limited licencing, means that I do *not* expect to be #####ing a licence for astah.

If your licence was (say) support only for one year, then fine. But the program stopping running after that time? No way.

A pity. Please consider removing this watermark limitation, and/or making your licence less restrictive.

Thanks
Jon N
jkn
Posted on: 2010/4/6 19:05
Just popping in
(I've no idea what happened to the word 'buying' in my previous post!)
Joba
Posted on: 2010/4/7 10:40
Developer
Hi Jon,

Thank you very much for your post.
Quote:
If your licence was (say) support only for one year, then fine. But the program stopping running after that time? No way.

Yes, astah* UML license comes with one-year operation period and support. There are some users who intend to use astah* for only certain period such as within project period, school project or class if they are students. They can continue to use astah* UML by purchasing another timed license after one expires.
Of course we still have a User license for astah* professional which comes with one-year support and Unlimited operation period.

astah* products
- astah* community : UML : Free
- astah* UML : UML + Mind Maps : 1 year license ($50)
- astah* professional : UML, Mind Maps, CRUD, DFD, ER Diagram, Flowchart and Requirement Diagram/ Table : The price varies depending on the license type)
- astah* share : Share astah* files on web browser

Best regards,
Satomi
Joba
Posted on: 2010/7/31 9:51
Developer
Hi all,

We just released version 6.2 and the watermark on diagram images in community edition has got small and now appears only on right bottom corner.

Please update to version 6.2!

- Download astah* community

Cheers,
Satomi
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top