SD: alternative response/resizing alt fragment

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
ubuntudroi
Posted on: 2012/6/7 17:12
Just popping in
SD: alternative response/resizing alt fragment
Hi all,

using astah* for two weeks now and am really happy with it, although I've only used sequence diagrams until now. However I've have to problems regarding such sequence diagrams:

- how can you add alternative responses (i.e. in an alt combined fragment) to a request? It seems only one response per message is possible.
- how can you resize alt sub-fragments? I mean, I can surely resize the whole fragment which resizes the last operand's sub-fragment. But I cannot find how to resize one of the other operand's sub-fragments.

Hope someone can help me.
Joba
Posted on: 2012/6/12 8:00
Developer
Re: SD: alternative response/resizing alt fragment
Hi, thank you for using Astah and we are pleased that you like Astah's sequence diagrams.

Quote:
how can you add alternative responses (i.e. in an alt combined fragment) to a request? It seems only one response per message is possible.
As you pointd out, onlye one reply message can be created per message in Astah even with Combined Fragments.

Quote:
how can you resize alt sub-fragments? I mean, I can surely resize the whole fragment which resizes the last operand's sub-fragment. But I cannot find how to resize one of the other operand's sub-fragments.
Do you mean that you'd like to resize each compartment of CombinedFragment?

If so, you are able to resize it by dragging the dotted line that separets the compartment.

If this isn't what you are asking for, I aplogize and please let me know.

Cheers,
SJ
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top