IDiagram exportImage method

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
ortolanph
Posted on: 2011/8/25 2:35
Just popping in
IDiagram exportImage method
Hi, there

I have a question about IDiagram exportImage method and how to use. Everytime that I call it, there are three parameters that I must provide, but I can't find any documentation about that. The two first are String and the last is primitive double. What do they mean?

I am informing the file name, the format and 0 (why? well, I don't know, just a hunch). The main problem occurs when the exportImage is called throwing the following stack trace:

com.change_vision.jude.api.inf.exception.InvalidUsingException: This API is not available in non-plugin
at kq.exportImage(X:141)
at ...

I am using the Astah-community edition. Is this the cause of my problem or I do have to add some another jar provided on the lib directory on astah distribution to add plugin information somewhere in my code?

Thanks in advance!
Joba
Posted on: 2011/8/27 7:23
Developer
Re: IDiagram exportImage method
Hi, thank you for using Astah and your question.

I am afraid that you cannot currently use this API. We are planning on the plug-in support in the near future and this API will be available then.

I know that you are using Astah Community edition, but FYI and for others who read this topic,,, exporting images is available via commandline by using astah-command.bat if you are using Astah Professional or Astah UML.

Quote:
For example)
Export ER diagram (C:\input\xxx.asta) as a PNG file in C:\output.

call astah-command.bat -image er -f "C:\input\xxx.asta" -t png -o "C:\output"

Please read the "CommandRunner-e.html" document for how to do so. You can find it and the astah-command.bat in Astah install folder.

Thank you.
SJ
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top