| Forum Index - Topic Index|
|Threaded | Newest First||Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom|
Posted on: 2015/10/23 14:54
Just popping in
i want a connection between Structure and Behavior like on the image. But it's not possible to creat a Block with "allocate".
The Stereotype from the Block ina internal Block Diagramm can't be an activity Diagramm is this right?
Posted on: 2015/10/26 18:56
We are afraid that Astah SysML doesn't support allocate dependency at this moment.
So we have alternative by using Block and partition of Activity Diagram. You are able to connect
between Block and partition on Activity Diagram with the step below.
(1) Open a Block Definition Diagram which has a block that you want to connect
(2) Create an Activity Diagram and draw a partition
(3) Click the partition and go to "Represent" on the [Base] tab, and then select the Block that
you want to connect
You are able to find a related block or partition with the step as below.
Find a related block on the Structure tree
- Right-click on the partition and select "Show in Structure Tree"
Find a related partition
- Right-click on the block and select "All related diagrams"
|Threaded | Newest First||Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top|