export to c++ parameters

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
fcharron
Posted on: 2010/7/27 0:29
Just popping in
export to c++ parameters
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to specify different export settings when exporting diagrams to c++.

For instance, I would like to be able to specify the kind of comments formatting I want for class methods (if I want to document my code with something else than Doxygen, I might not want comments to start with //@@... or whathever). Also, I would like to be able to specify if I want opening brackets to be on the same line than the class name or on the next ie:

void Function1(){
}

or

void Function1()
{
}

All other UML tools I used allowed for such adjustments to be made. Can we do that with astah ?

If not, could it be implemented as a new feature for next releases as the fact that this feature being missing renders the code generation feature nearly unusable for our company.

Thanks,

Francois Charron
Joba
Posted on: 2010/7/30 2:17
Developer
Re: export to c++ parameters
Hi Francois,

Thank you very much for using astah*.

Unfortunately all configuration you can do for exporting C++ is what offers on the windows below and specifying comment formatting or place for opening brackets is not available.

Quote:
If not, could it be implemented as a new feature for next releases as the fact that this feature being missing renders the code generation feature nearly unusable for our company.
We will consider implementing the configuration ability for these for future release. Thanks.

Cheers,
Satomi
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top