The file could not be opened

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
laurent
Posted on: 2015/8/20 17:24
Just popping in
The file could not be opened
Hi all,

I recently faced a problem with my computer, so I restore Windows and upgrade to Windows10.

And now, I'm unable to open any .asta file from my computer.
I use Astah Community 7.0 (37), as before restoring+upgrading (same install file).
I can create new .asta files, and open them, but I can not open any of my old files.

Is there a way to retrieve all my diagrams?

Thanks!

Laurent
laurent
Posted on: 2015/8/20 18:00
Just popping in
Re: The file could not be opened
In fact, the problem is not linked to the upgrade to Windows10. I found another old file that I can correctly open.

laurent
Posted on: 2015/8/20 18:09
Just popping in
AppData asta.log file show this error:
2015-08-20 11:03:59,744 [astah-executor-1] JP.co.esm.caddies.jomt.jcontrol.OpenPrjCommand <ERROR> - error has occurred. java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header: 00000000 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:806) ~[na:1.8.0_45] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.golf.model.h.readStreamHeader(X:1927) ~[astah-community.jar:na] 	at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:299) ~[na:1.8.0_45] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.golf.util.u.<init>(X:19) ~[astah-community.jar:na] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.golf.model.h.<init>(X:1921) ~[astah-community.jar:na] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.golf.model.EntityStore.b(X:729) ~[astah-community.jar:na] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.golf.model.EntityStore.a(X:384) ~[astah-community.jar:na] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.jomt.jcontrol.OpenPrjCommand.execute(X:292) [astah-community.jar:na] 	at g.start(X:53) [astah-community.jar:na] 	at JP.co.esm.caddies.jomt.jcontrol.OpenPrjCommand.start(X:215) [astah-community.jar:na] 	at m.run(X:88) [astah-community.jar:na] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) [na:1.8.0_45] 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) [na:1.8.0_45] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_45]

Is there any way to correct the file?
webmaster
Posted on: 2015/8/21 17:24
Webmaster
Hello Laurent,

Thank you for your post and I am very sorry that you have a problem with opening .asta file.

To investigate this issue, please send the information below to "support@astah.net". My name
is Kaori and I will take care of this issue.

(1) .asta file which you have a problem with
(2) "astah.log" file and "astah_com.log" file
   (You can find both files at "UserHome/.astah/community)

Also please let me know if unusual thing happened when you last saved this project file.
(e.g. Error or alert message occurs..etc)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Kaori
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top