Announcement on Astah products
     Jude/C++

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
pichocki
Posted on: 2008/7/11 1:04
Just popping in
Jude/C++
I am a C++ programmer, but as I have a JAVA project now, I discovered JUDE, and I really like it. However, I will soon be back on C++, so to continue using JUDE (i.e. upgrade from Commu to Pro), I would like to have some hope that there might be a C++ integration (for reverse engineering especially, no need to create source code) in the future. Support told me something about the Jude API, but I do not really understand this.
Does this mean that there is an API, with which I could (betrer: had to) implement C++ parsing on my own?
Regards, Pi (Ralf Pichocki).
Joba
Posted on: 2008/7/11 9:59
Developer
Re: Jude/C++
Dear Ralf,

Thank you for using JUDE.
I am afraid that we don't have a specific plan to support the reverse engineering of C++ at the moment.
Though we are planning on creating a sample tool using JUDE API and make the reverse engineering work with this tool called Doxygen. So users can do the reverse engineering of other languages than Java by letting the source code go through the Doxygen then the API tool that we are going to create.

- See about JUDE API
For more detail, please see the [API User Guide], you can find it in JUDE Install folder.
Joba
Posted on: 2008/7/11 10:42
Developer
Here is a website of Doxygen:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
Joba
Posted on: 2009/2/3 15:46
Developer
Hi Pichocki,

We have released JUDE/Professional and Community 5.5 Beta1 and now JUDE/Professional supports C++.

- Setting C++ language information to project

- Type Modifier (such as *, & information) support

- C++ Primitive Type Support

- C++ Language support for Classes, Attributes and Operations

- Export C++ Source code

C++ Reversing is available with C++ Reverse Program, that is included in JUDE/Professional installer. (JUDE install folder\api\sample\sample_doxygen_c_plus) For details about C++ Reverse engineering, please refer to [User Guide] (JUDE install folder\api\sample\sample_doxygen_c_plus\sample_doxygen_c_plus.html)

If you don't have a JUDE/Professional license, get an evaluation license from here and try out these new features!

Best regards,
Satomi
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top