Poster Thread
ZEGHAM
Posted on: 2007/10/27 14:41
Just popping in
PLEASE SIR PROVIDE ME USE CASE DIAGRAME
RESPECETD SIR PLEASE PROVDE ME USE CASE DIARAME FOR THIS GIVEN SENERIO:

STO (Senior Tutor Office) Management System
Introduction:
This web based application manages activities of office of the ‘Senior Tutor’. Senior Tutor is responsible for extra and co-curricular activities in the university. He remains responsible to look after the tutorial groups and different societies/clubs. Tutorial system consists of mega tutorial groups (which are 23 now a days). Each mega group consists of 2 tutorial groups supervised by a tutor. Each tutor has the responsibility to guide 10-15 students. One of two tutors in a mega group also act as mega tutor.

Meeting of each tutorial group is conducted on each Thursday. This meeting is presided over by a tutor. Previous and future events are discussed in the meeting. The salient points of meetings should come on web as activity of the group. Different competitions and results of these competitions should be published on this application which is viewable for each member of each group. This is also sent in the inbox of members of the concerned group. But Tutors, Mega Tutors and Senior Tutor are sent alerts about this document (“Minutes of Meeting”).
Debating or dramic society etc. has one president, one vice president and a student body.

Purpose: The basic purpose of these activities is to prepare students for internal and external competitions. Internal competitions are arranged on tutorial groups level, university level. External competitions are of two types i.e. national level and international level.
Information of prize winning students of each category (Na`at, Speeches, Music etc.) is maintained in the database and is available to the concerned tutors and mega tutor in form of reports. ST must be able to see prize winning students of each tutorial group.
There should also be AI (Artificial Intelligence) based features in the application. These features tell the ST about the most competent students in each category. So that at the time of national and international level competition more suitable student may be selected.
Any message from ST should be sent in inbox of member each tutorial group. These should also be published on a page.

Reports:
Each Mega Tutor and Tutor should have rights to print reports of their group members with different perspectives i.e. categorization wise (Na`at, Speeches and Music etc.),
in each category prize winning wise (This means the students who have won prizes in internal [tutorial groups, university level] and external [national, international competitions]), student enrollment wise (this means the students which are current students and which have left the university).
Senior tutor should be able to print each type of reports of each group/society.
Vice Chancellor of the university should also have full rights just of viewing the activities of the tutor office.
Glossary:
Tutorial Group (TG): Each tutorial group has one tutor, one tutor and 10-15 students.
Senior Tutor (ST): He is the head of all tutorial groups and all the societies/clubs.
Mega Tutor (MG): is incharge of one tutorial group (Tutor) and also manages/arranges the activities of his and other group.

Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic

Subject Poster Date
 » PLEASE SIR PROVIDE ME USE CASE DIAGRAME ZEGHAM 2007/10/27 14:41
     Re: PLEASE SIR PROVIDE ME USE CASE DIAGRAME Joba 2007/10/29 14:28
     Re: PLEASE SIR PROVIDE ME USE CASE DIAGRAME Sara 2007/11/20 19:24