How to use of Astah (Pro/SysML/GSN/Com)
     Alignment of diagram elements across platforms

Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic
Poster Thread
mwoodj
Posted on: 2012/8/13 5:55
Just popping in
Alignment of diagram elements across platforms
Astah is my favorite UML and design tool. I use it for personal projects as well as for work. Between work and home I use many operating systems including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows. I view and edit my models on all of these platforms. I have never had any issue opening my models between these platforms and the elements of the model are always there and correct. The only real issue I have is that my diagrams look different depending on which platform I open them in. I like clean diagrams and I take the time to lay them out very nicely on whatever platform I happen to be using at the moment. It is pretty disappointing that when I open the model on another platform the elements are not sized properly and the lines are not orientated the way I originally intended. Is there a way for me to make the diagrams look the same across all supported platforms? If not are there plans to correct this issue?

Thanks for all the hard work on Astah. It is a fantastic tool and I am glad to have a UML tool that increases my productivity as opposed to being a chore that eats up way too much time before the coding begins (*cough*rational*cough*). Thanks again.
Flat Previous Topic | Next Topic

Subject Poster Date
 » Alignment of diagram elements across platforms mwoodj 2012/8/13 5:55
     Re: Alignment of diagram elements across platforms Joba 2012/8/13 10:36
       Re: Alignment of diagram elements across platforms Joba 2012/8/13 11:48
         Re: Alignment of diagram elements across platforms Joba 2012/8/15 15:12
           Re: Alignment of diagram elements across platforms mwoodj 2012/8/16 3:48
             Re: Alignment of diagram elements across platforms Joba 2012/8/20 12:37