Username:
Password:  
Lost Password?
Register now!
ChangeVision Members Map
Search
Forum Index   -   Topic Index
   Light topic
     JUDE Members Map ! Check out how many JUDE users are in your country!

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Joba
Posted on: 2007/12/5 14:01
Developer
Re: JUDE Members Map ! Check out how many JUDE users are in your country!
Thank you for your comment, stzanev.

Let me explain alittle why we created this map.
Since we started developing JUDE in Japan, it was one of our goals to make JUDE to become a widely used tool all over the world and as I mentioned above, the number of JUDE users are growing overseas lately and we are happy about the fact that there are many people who use JUDE all over the world now as it means alot to us so we wanted to share it with you and show how JUDE is spreading and all the people using it. We never meant to treat our customers as idiots by publishing this map at all.

User numbers on the map indicate the number of people who have registered JUDE Members Service to download JUDE/Community or JUDE/Professional as statistical data. Maybe I should have made this clear at the first place.

Would you please let us know what made you think that we treat our customers as idiots by publishing this map as we don't want our customers to think that we treat them that way and we don't want to make them feel uncomfortable by this map at all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Satomi
stzanev
Posted on: 2007/12/5 4:32
Just popping in
Re: JUDE Members Map ! Check out how many JUDE users are in your country!
Are you on dope!?!

I'm sorry, but if you want to be taken seriously and not to damage the image of JUDE you should not treat your customers as idiots!

Get serious and remove this crap of your website.
Joba
Posted on: 2007/12/4 9:23
Developer
JUDE Members Map ! Check out how many JUDE users are in your country!
Hello Everyone!
We are pleased to inform that the JUDE Members has reached 200000 Members!

We created a world map with marks on countries where JUDE Users are and you can see how many JUDE users are in each country by clicking on color pins!
Check out at http://jude.change-vision.com/statistics/maps/membersMap_en.html

The country where the most JUDE users are is Japan obviously, and second is Brazil! ! Obligado! Recently the amount of JUDE users overseas is increasing rapidly and in October finally it caught up with the total number of JUDE users in Japan and currently there are more JUDE users in oveseas than Japan.

Check out JUDE Members Map and see how many JUDE users are in your country!
http://jude.change-vision.com/statistics/maps/membersMap_en.html

Cheers,
Satomi
Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top