Username:
Password:  
Lost Password?
Register now!
ChangeVision Members Map
Search
Forum Index   -   Topic Index
   How to use of Astah (Pro/SysML/GSN/Com)
     How to use a delegation connetor between internal component and external port

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Joba
Posted on: 2012/7/19 8:13
Developer
Re: How to use a delegation connetor between internal component and external port
My pleasure.
Glad that I was able to help.

Cheers,
SJ
tpontes
Posted on: 2012/7/19 7:18
Just popping in
Re: How to use a delegation connetor between internal component and external port
Hi Joba,

You really helped!

Thank you very much

Joba
Posted on: 2012/7/19 4:18
Developer
Hi tpontes,

We are afraid that in Astah you cannot notate a connector between internal component (or a port to it) and external port directly.

If you'd like to notate a delegation connector between internal component and external port in Astah, you can do so by using the lollipop or socket interface between as shown the below figure. (This way of notating is defined in the 8.3.4 Connector in the UML Superstructure Specification, v2.4.1 by OMG)

(Reference: Figure 8.12 of UML Superstructure Specification, v2.4.1 by OMG P.156)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
SJ
tpontes
Posted on: 2012/7/14 7:58
Just popping in
How to use a delegation connetor between internal component and external port
Dears,

I have a component that implements a interface through a external port. But this interface is provided by an internal component. I need to connect this internal component (interface handler) to the external port using a delegation connector.

I didn't find this explicit type of connector. Someone could help me?

Thanks in advance
Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top