Data Flow Diagram

Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
Joba
Posted on: 2012/3/22 6:42
Developer
Re: Data Flow Diagram
You are very welcome.
Feel free to let us know if you have any more questions. We'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,
SJ
GOCE
Posted on: 2012/3/21 17:29
Just popping in
Thank you for the quick answer! I've tried only with arrows, so I haven't noticed the synchronization for the other models. I've now tried and it works fine!
Joba
Posted on: 2012/3/21 4:27
Developer
Hello,

Thank you for trying out Astah Professional.

Quote:
I would like that, if I change something in the first diagram, I have the same thing changed in the second diagram (i.e. the name of the DataFlow arrow).
Unfortunately, the name change of the DataFlow arrow does not synchronize between the first diagram and the Child diagram.
What synchronizes between second diagram and the first diagram are the change of name of models (except Dataflow arrow) that were already connected to the Process Box when you created the second diagram.

We'll add your request into our feature wish list and consider implementing in the future.

Thank you.
Satomi
GOCE
Posted on: 2012/3/20 20:51
Just popping in
Data Flow Diagram
Hi everybody!
I'm using the trial versin of Astah* trying to understand if this is the software I need.
I'd like to have the possibility to create child diagram inside a DFD. For example I create a DFD and then I create a ProcessBox and an ExternalEntity linked with a DataFlow arrow.
If I double-click on the ProcessBox I have the possiblity to create a related Data Flow Diagram. Ok so far.
I would like that, if I change something in the first diagram, I have the same thing changed in the second diagram (i.e. the name of the DataFlow arrow).

Hope I explained myself.

Thank you
Threaded | Oldest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top